Hitman Blood Money - worth playing now?

quadnad

Supreme [H]ardness
Seeing all the media for Absolution is making me think of playing Blood Money.

I played it briefly around the time it came out, but haven't touched it since - is it a game worth revisiting? Does it hold up well enough gameplay-wise? :confused:

YES!

Honestly, I play Contracts and Blood Money about once a year on average.

Yes I played it last week in fact, anything from the Hitman series I have no problem re-playing. SOme missions I won't stop until I get every different ranking there is, from silent assassin to madman, to psychopath and sociopath and everything else there might be.

Any word on when Absolution might come out? It is pretty much the reason I decided to upgrade my computer, lol.

Hell yes, there is so many ways to complete each hit that it has great replay-ability. Plus it is just a great game.

I think the game scaled really well over time. Graphics are still very good and the gameplay is of course the same. It's an amazing game and worth finishing.

Especially after since seeing Absolution, and watching missions where you're required to kill people that are not core in the mission, it makes me wonder if the point of the game has been lost.

I think the game scaled really well over time. Graphics are still very good and the gameplay is of course the same. It's an amazing game and worth finishing.

Especially after since seeing Absolution, and watching missions where you're required to kill people that are not core in the mission, it makes me wonder if the point of the game has been lost.

Required? What trailer did you watch?

I think Absolution will be good but I'm still pretty unhappy about Jesper Kyd not being involved especially and to a lesser extent David Bateson. From what I've gathered that all could have been handled better and to not bring Jesper back is like not having John Williams come back on a Star Wars flick. Someone's smoking meth on that creative decision and it stands out as a warning to me.

I'm pretty sure they're shooting to have it out 3rd or 4th quarter of this year.

Back