Hitman Absolution PC $7.50

If you want to play the broken version of Splinter Cell Conviction, grab this game.

I don't know when the last time you played it is, but a lot of the initial complaints have been addressed.

I recently revisited it and am having a blast.

I got the Professional Edition through that deal. Looking forward to playing it. :D

Well I signed up for an account but they didn't email me my confirmation. :rolleyes:

Same here, just signed up and no confirmation email (not in Gmail's spam folder either). I mean, they *say* it could take a while for the email to arrive, but 99.9% of the time, confirmation emails come instantly. Maybe they're just slow.

Signed up for an account but never received the damn confirmation email, oh well I just saved $7.50 lol

I was just about to go for Sleeping Dogs for $7.50, but my country is not on their list, so couldn't register. I guess I just saved $7.50 too.

I am never, ever paying initial price for a video game again. I haven't had time to play this yet, and I could have saved myself $30+ if I'd waited.

I am never, ever paying initial price for a video game again. I haven't had time to play this yet, and I could have saved myself $30+ if I'd waited.

I am learning that lesson too. Spent $30 on Darksiders II, didn't play it, then the super Darksiders II combo for $12 came around with all the DLC lol

Tempted to pick up Hitman absolution and sleeping dogs but it looks like the site (according to square enix forums) is sending invalid keys, no keys at all and you have to deal with digitalriver :/

Just a small update square-enix store is having tons of problems pick up hitman Absolution, sleeping dogs, and scarygirl. Was only able to register sleeping dogs, Scarygirl gives me an invalid key and I never received a key for Hitman Aboslution :|

Tempted to pick up Hitman absolution and sleeping dogs but it looks like the site (according to square enix forums) is sending invalid keys, no keys at all and you have to deal with digitalriver :/

Probably getting overloaded due to the amazing deal. Still worth trying. If you don't get a invalid key. Just send a email to support.. takes less then 5 minutes lol. You will get a valid key or your money back.

Picked both hitman and sleeping dogs up yesterday without issue. I didn't sign up for an account, just checked out without one, and after checkout, it already had my keys in the order confirmation which worked on steam. Also got an email, but didn't need that anymore.

Picked both hitman and sleeping dogs up yesterday without issue. I didn't sign up for an account, just checked out without one, and after checkout, it already had my keys in the order confirmation which worked on steam. Also got an email, but didn't need that anymore.

Ah, that's good to know. I waited 24 hours for an account confirmation email and never got it. However I just went ahead and bought Hitman Professional Edition (without an account) and it went through fine. The "order complete" page gives you the key (which activated just fine in Steam) and they also sent me a confirmation email with the key.

Just a small update square-enix store is having tons of problems pick up hitman Absolution, sleeping dogs, and scarygirl. Was only able to register sleeping dogs, Scarygirl gives me an invalid key and I never received a key for Hitman Aboslution :|

Soon as I went to SQuenix's site and saw they didnt have a Paypal option and wanted a whole infodump signup, backbutton and just went to GMG, spent an extra 50cents and got it for $8 after 20% code. BFD.

Soon as I went to SQuenix's site and saw they didnt have a Paypal option and wanted a whole infodump signup, backbutton and just went to GMG, spent an extra 50cents and got it for $8 after 20% code. BFD.

yeah lesson learned that's what I get for trying to save a few dollars oh well

Thanks OP. Been wanting to play Sleeping Dogs on my Eyefinity system and for $7.50 on Steam, this was too good to pass up!

I picked hitman absolution and sleeping dogs last week for the same price and haven't even load up hitman yet. Sleeping dogs got me hooked and even missed out on a few scrims on BF3 because i was so wrapped up in the game. Best 7.50 spent by far. Lets hope hitman can do the same

lol never fails.

anyway I just picked this up for 10 bucks a couple weeks ago and only played for about an hour so far and its already cheaper.

lol talk abot never fails, some titles do not work with steam and that is why people ask before they go buy it.

lol talk abot never fails, some titles do not work with steam and that is why people ask before they go buy it.
the point is that takes shorter amount of time to look for yourself than to wait for someone to reply to the question...

Back