Hitachi 1TB Deskstar for 79.99 AR or 2 for $140 AR

They are listed as back in stock on the website, it appears; at the very least, they can again be ordered at this price. So this is still a good deal for someone wanting a couple TB disks.

they have always been listed as in stock when I have checked, but when I called they said they were OOS and Hitachi had missed their delivery date so he had no ETA. If you don't mind waiting indefinitely, go for it.

Yeah, after updating, I found that they ARE OOS at the moment; however, the delivery date is TODAY for them going back to instock; however, since a bunch of folks have them backordered, they might go back OOS immediately again. :(

My problem isn't so much with WHEN I get them per se, as the fact that I need my MIR posted early if there's any chance to collect it... and with the MIR fiasco going on, I'm sweating the $60 rebate just a little (it's not a bad deal without the rebates, though). And here I've already updated my signature to reflect the drives.... 2.75TB in my machine (ripping DVDs takes a LOT of space).

Back