Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

roftranspo said:
we all only had 8 WUS at one time....but you are on your way which is AWESOME...good job and welcome to the team...feel free to express yourself throughout the forum
This ain't Oprah....
;)

8 wu's is better than... the people with 7 and less wu's.

I need to borg some pc's. Of course, with permission.

ND40oz said:
Hit 10,000, not bad for less then a weeks work.

WOW...u sure hit the ground running here...glad to see you aboard and doing well

and drdeutsch...you might break into the top 200 but you still got to watch out for me in your tail lights :D (152.1 days) 11-25-06, 9am

ND40oz said:
Hit 10,000, not bad for less then a weeks work.
Are you, like, 184oz jr? 184oz used to post a lot around here....what happened to him?

Anyway, welcome! You're off to a great start!

Mohonri said:
Are you, like, 184oz jr? 184oz used to post a lot around here....what happened to him?

Anyway, welcome! You're off to a great start!

Nope, not him, I've had this name from back in the good old AIM days of the late 90s, just kind of stuck with me. Listened to a lot of sublime back then...

woohoo ..!

half a mil

..now ...if ..I could just ..break ..into the ..top ...100 ...for the .....[H]orde ...!

the higher you go , the harder it seems to get past the next guy ...lol
:)

Yay! Broke 300,000 pts - don't think I'm any threat for the top 100 anytime soon tho, don't have that much folding (yet?)

Peace,
Tim

(heh... db not there yet... the badge will catch up... really... :D )

I broke 500k points yesterday!!!!

Slow going from hear on out, but at least this is an accomplishment I'm proud of. Took a yeah and a half to get here.

Edit: And 2000 work units last week too!!! Didn't see that till just now!!! Wewt!

10 WUs :)

I borged a 2.8GHz Prescott and a 1.6GHz Celly, I gotta see if they're folding correctly though.

ThreeDee said:
yay .. I finally made it into the top 100 for the [H]orde

Nice going!
The air gets pretty thin up there, so carry Oxygen and be prepared for slower and slower progress (unless, of course you Borg more boxen). ;)

ND40oz said:
Not nearly as good as top 100, but I made it in the top 1000 today.

Keep it up and you're going to pass me in 2120 days. ;)
Somehow I predict it is going to be long before that.

Fold on!

Celerator said:
Nice going!
The air gets pretty thin up there, so carry Oxygen and be prepared for slower and slower progress (unless, of course you Borg more boxen). ;)

thanks! ..I'm not even a third worthy of compliments from the likes of you ...

**bows**

Thin air ?! ... you just aint whistle'n dixie either there holme chicken ..*gasp*

..must ...borg ...more ...must ..borg ...more ....
:)

[F]old|[H]ard

6.5 mil...

cant wait to get to 10... must borg moar :cool:

Back