HIS Excalibur Radeon X800 Pro for sale (only 1 left!)

Sweet card but 500$?

Ouch........

I'm cheap, I'll stick with my Gf4 Dual VGA card for a while longer, hehe.

wow what a waste of money, i dont care what kind of cooler they put on that thing, in the end its still just a x800pro that gets wasted by the x800xt and 6800ultra at the same price range and beaten by the 6800GT at $100 less.

well this is more for folks that love HIS products which i know are out there if you think its such a waste then just keep it to your-self.

I posted this a few days ago in Hot Deals and got pretty much the same response. Even stated in the title that the price wasn't that great but the card is awesome. They had 2 at that time.

bet that thing overclocks better than that gt on stockcooling.........but ALAS only 12 pipes....so itll always be inferior....still an awesome card though ;D

Godmachine said:
well this is more for folks that love HIS products which i know are out there if you think its such a waste then just keep it to your-self.

Heh, you do realize this is a DISCUSSION board... right? The guy made a very valid point. Regardless of it's potential overclockability, it'll still lose to the XT (which is lower in price at CDW).

But I can understand the desire to have it, the blue is just so pretty.

LOL, why buy this card when you can get a first-party quality card (i.e. the ATi one, lol) for $80 less that takes up only one slot? And if you really didn't care about the slot and really wanted the cooling, you could get a $15 slot fan and get the same effect. Sorry, no sale.

I have that exact same card, the ICEQ2 system is awesome.

By the way, I get a 10050 3dm03 score at stocks speeds, rising to 11800 when overclocked. My overclocks are 585 on the core and 610 on the ram (up from 475/450). All this on a bog standard nforce2 system w/ xp3200+ and DDR400. And no voltmods anywhere, either. Had I a baddass Athlon64 system I'm sure i'd be cracking 13K easily.

You were saying?

I have that exact same card, the ICEQ2 system is awesome.

By the way, I get a 10050 3dm03 score at stocks speeds, rising to 11800 when overclocked. My overclocks are 585 on the core and 610 on the ram (up from 475/450). All this on a bog standard nforce2 system w/ xp3200+ and DDR400. And no voltmods anywhere, either. Had I a baddass Athlon64 system I'm sure i'd be cracking 13K easily.

You were saying?

Very nice indeed considering its supposed to be an inferior card because of its 12 pipelines :p
This is the card i am getting and after this i cant wait to get this badboy in my rig ;) 13k hear i come!

Back