High CFM LED fans ?

Sneak

Limp Gawd
I am looking for a couple of 80 mm fans for my case that have LED's and fairly high cubic feet per minute air flow. Meaning maybe 60 to 70 CFM but anything over about 34 is better than what I have now. I can find them in plain orange and black at 70 or so CFM but I want some color. If I can't get the CFM as high as I want , how high can I get it?

Also, where is a good place to buy dust filters for fans? Use to see them around a lot. I need some 80's and 120's !

Thermaltake has the Smartfan II in LED trim. Try SVC.com for them as they normally carry them.

Hey thanks. That looks like the ticket. They even have the filters and silicone fan mounts over there. :)

I am looking for a couple of 80 mm fans for my case that have LED's and fairly high cubic feet per minute air flow. Meaning maybe 60 to 70 CFM but anything over about 34 is better than what I have now. I can find them in plain orange and black at 70 or so CFM but I want some color. If I can't get the CFM as high as I want , how high can I get it?

Also, where is a good place to buy dust filters for fans? Use to see them around a lot. I need some 80's and 120's !

I take it you mean 60 to 70 CFM total for the two fans not per fan? Right? It is going to sound like a vacuum cleaner.

Why do you need so much fan capacity

I don't necessarily need that much total fan capacity. I can turn the fans down if I need to. I do want a couple of high CFM fans though, one pulling air in and one at the top of my case pulling air out. My case ;a Xaser III; has 5 80 mm fans. It did have 7 but I just upgraded the comp and had to remove the inner door and fans to make the Tuniq Tower fit in there. So I want to add a couple with a bit more push that I can adjust.

However I think I have found a way to mount a 120 fan on the door which will give me more air flow into the case without more noise. Doing that I will probably only mount one high 80 mm CFM fan at the top of the case to pull air out. Am just trying to compensate a bit. It may not change things much but it is a cheap project so I am going to have some fun with it.

Back