Herman Miller 29% Off Logitech Embody, 20% off other chairs, Free Shipping

But sometimes cheap also lasts too. Case in point. My 10+ year old Staples Hyken. $140 chair btw.

Not a single thing wrong with it aside from some cracking on the rubber arm rests.

No back problems to report but I'm probably jinxing myself by saying this.
True, you can find stuff like that every now and then.

But sometimes cheap also lasts too. Case in point. My 10+ year old Staples Hyken. $140 chair btw.

Not a single thing wrong with it aside from some cracking on the rubber arm rests.

No back problems to report but I'm probably jinxing myself by saying this.

My experience with these types of chairs is the seat pad just vanishes over a year or two, then it's like you're sitting on a wood park bench. I have been through dozens of them.

Every single year I look at this chair and consider buying but the responsible adult in me prevents me from doing so. I just can't get over that price, even at 25% off. It's pretty much equivalent to buying a Gucci product and I don't think I could ever forgive myself for that.
I bought my first Embody used in 2011. I still use it today, and since then I have bought two others for me at work. I have had the seat pad re-upholstered once and they offer it as a service going forward, so I don't see why the chair can't last me another 20 years. My only complain with them is that the plastic can creak when you move, but otherwise they have been bulletproof. I will just automatically buy them again if one ever breaks and can't be repaired.

Back