Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y3k

Weaksauce
My set my bios on my Asus P5PE-VM to the lowest setting orunhe CPU.

The temps are

46.5c- 50.5c

118f -122f

My computer slowed down a bit. I think somethings wrong. :(

so you basicly underclocked your bios and your PC slowed down. I am confused as to what you where expecting with this course of action.

Is this a joke?

No.. really, April Fools is 4 months from now. You underclocked your proccessor, and now you're wondering why it is running slower?

Somehow I get the feeling this isn't a joke. In which I'd say to go in the bios and do the load default. That or use the humper on the motherboard to clear your bios. Then, don't ever touch it again

ziddey said:
Somehow I get the feeling this isn't a joke. In which I'd say to go in the bios and do the load default. That or use the humper on the motherboard to clear your bios. Then, don't ever touch it again

Sorry, I had to laugh at that and point it out. :p

OP: what is it you're trying to say exactly, what settings did you change on your orunhe CPU? Who makes that anyway?

I changed something that speeds up the fan to keep the CPU at around a specific temperature. I chose the coldest tempt. It was 51c.

I changed the setting back, but I'm trying to figure out how to get the fans at their highest.

Asus P5PE-VM.
Pentium 4 3.06GHz HT LGA 775
533 FSB

y3k said:
I changed something that speeds up the fan to keep the CPU at around a specific temperature. I chose the coldest tempt. It was 51c.

I changed the setting back, but I'm trying to figure out how to get the fans at their highest.

Asus P5PE-VM.
Pentium 4 3.06GHz HT LGA 775
533 FSB

I beleive what you change was the CPU's throttling temp. This wouldn't affect the fan's speed, but at temp the CPU starts throttling (cutting in down to 3/4, 1/2 or 1/4 it's stock speed.) it's speed to keep it under the temp you set.

Back