Help with name of game? Gun opens portal so you solve mazes

Jared701

[H]ard|Gawd
I remember seeing the preview for a game where you shoot a gun at one spot then at another and you could walk between the 2 areas you shot. A coworker showed me the preview about a week ago and told me the game was out, but I can't remember the name of it and did not see it at walmart when I looked.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
"I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.'" -Homer Simpson

[/FONT]

"I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.'" -Homer Simpson

[/FONT]

haha, funny. I thought of that too when I saw his description had the name of the game in it.

This thread is a triumph. I'm making a note here: huge success. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

I lol'd. I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the title of the post.

Portal is quite a fun game to play, though personally I feel it was a bit too short. However, you still have 4 other games to play in that orange box.
The standalone retail version of Portal will be coming soon. I think April or May. There'll also be standalone version of Team Fortress 2 and Episode Two, as well. The Episode Two box will include both Episode One and Episode Two.

The standalone retail version of Portal will be coming soon. I think April or May. There'll also be standalone version of Team Fortress 2 and Episode Two, as well. The Episode Two box will include both Episode One and Episode Two.

link? source?

[/FONT]

Lol, that was the first thing that came to mind too.

[/FONT]

Very funny even though it was a dick thing to say!!

Back