Help Set A World Record - Firefox 3 Download Day

Look at all those West African nations that have 0 pledges. I'm surprised, but Niger has 1 pledge.

23 people in Russia so far... hehe

"In Russia, Firefox download YOU!!!" :D

Been running the RC1 build since like 5 mins after it first appeared, and the FF3 betas for some time. Was very pleasantly surprised when FF3 b4 appeared and was the build that introduced all the memory fixes and better memory management. I knew at that point it would become my primary browser when it's released as long as they don't screw it up between that build and the final.

So far, they actually seem to be making it faster in my own testing as they tighten up the code. Truly amazing piece of work this time around, and it's nice to finally be able to say "Yes, I run Firefox, with IE7Pro as my backup browser for Windows Update mainly."

Now, as long as the community gets on the ball and updates all the addons that I use, it'll be smooth sailing...

yay firefox. :)

I pledged.

I already have a Firefox microwave and case, lol. Maybe post pics later. :D

I'm glad they're starting a pledge without a specific date. :rolleyes:

I'll end up downloading it, but I can't promise it will be on the exact day it releases so I didn't sign up.

I'm glad they're starting a pledge without a specific date. :rolleyes:

I'll end up downloading it, but I can't promise it will be on the exact day it releases so I didn't sign up.

If you sign up then they'll send you a reminder on the day it's released.

Thanks for reminding me to turn off the auto-update function. :p I'll wait for 3.0.x.

Thanks for reminding me to turn off the auto-update function. :p I'll wait for 3.0.x.

Why? I haven't even come across any bugs in RC1, so I doubt you will come across any in the final release.

Back