help me pick a 64gb ssd

Gulkor

[H]ard|Gawd
hey, i am wanting to get a ssd and i wanna spend around $100-$120 for 64gb here is what i am looking at getting.

Corsair Nova Series CSSD-V64GB2-BRKT 2.5" 64GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) Price $114.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233108

Kingston SSDNow V Series SNV425-S2BN/64GB 2.5" Notebook Bundle 64GB SATA II Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) $114.99 mir $25 so it would be $89.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820139134

A-DATA S599 AS599S-64GM-C 2.5" 64GB SATA II Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) $114.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820211485

please let me know my best choice out of these 3

Thanks
Brian

The best all-around 64GB SSD is the Crucial C300. It might cost a little more than $120, but it is worth $15 extra ($135).

I concur with john4200: The C300 is worth the extra cash.

the problem is i am not using sata 3 i am only using sata 2 i am not disagreeing or anything, but what is the lifespan of this, i have tried looking it up and understanding it but i am not to smart with ssd's

the problem is i am not using sata 3 i am only using sata 2 i am not disagreeing or anything, but what is the lifespan of this, i have tried looking it up and understanding it but i am not to smart with ssd's

SATA 6.0Gb/s is backwards compatible with SATA 3.0Gb/s. In addition, even without the SATA 6.0Gb/s interface, that Crucial SSD is still a better choice than any of those SSDs.

SSDs can last relatively long depending on a variety of factors, just like with hard drives.

i play wow and use it as a o.s drive, i got a intel X25-M 80gb but my grandpa got it for me for chrismas he just stopped over it as a surpise, but see if i can get a better then for cheaper, i will be fine with that,

or if you think i should stay with the intel ssd i will or should i get the Crucial C300 and put the extra money towards soem ddr3 1600 right now i am using ddr3 1333 and have my core i3 o/ced to 4.1

Stick with the Intel SSD and stick with the RAM you have now. DDR3 1600 won't make that much of a difference to justify the costs of upgrade.

intel ssd is that much better? then any other?

No, the Crucial is probably better but since you're getting the Intel SSD for FREE, I don't think it's worth spending more money on a faster SSD when you have a great SSD already.

my grandpa said i can take it back and he will get me whatever i want, he just said since i have been talking about them so much it would not make a difference to him as long as i got what i wanted

i play wow and use it as a o.s drive, i got a intel X25-M 80gb but my grandpa got it for me for chrismas he just stopped over it as a surpise, but see if i can get a better then for cheaper, i will be fine with that,

Stick with the 80GB Intel X25-M. If that had been closer to your price range, I would have recommended that over the 64GB C300. The C300 has slightly higher performance, but the Intel X25-M performance is also very good, and it is 80GB, and extra capacity is probably useful if you are planning to install games on the SSD.

yeah i just installed windows and ran some test on it, here is a screenshot of it, i am psting on other computer right now, but here is the benchmarks i got from it,

as-ssd-benchINTELSSDSA2M0801217201010-18-23PM.png

i dont know if its good or bad but i hope its good

Back