Help me identify this video card.

mrbobo

Gawd
I need help identifiying this video card before I make the pruchase. The guy claims he doesn't know what model it is, and can't find a model number :rolleyes: .

Whats it look like to you?

http://img52.exs.cx/img52/3853/radeon1.jpg

*edit* I'm asking whether it's a 32mb or 64mb I know it's a ATI AIW

mrbobo said:
I need help identifiying this video card before I make the pruchase. The guy claims he doesn't know what model it is, and can't find a model number :rolleyes: .

Whats it look like to you?

http://img52.exs.cx/img52/3853/radeon1.jpg

RU f'in blind? Top left... on the manual it says "ALL IN WONDER Radeon 128 pro / 128" So its either a 128 or a 128 pro! If he got u a pic of the card upclose u can probably read the little stickers and find out which one it is.

looks like its an all in wonder radeon. maybe the original, which was a 7200.

is is me or does that look like its PCI and not AGP o_O

Tazman2 said:
RU f'in blind? Top left... on the manual it says "ALL IN WONDER Radeon 128 pro / 128" So its either a 128 or a 128 pro! If he got u a pic of the card upclose u can probably read the little stickers and find out which one it is.

LOLZ

Tazman2 said:

Loose the attitued you are incorrect. :rolleyes:

k1114 - Ok thank you.

tree_ - again you are incorrect......LOLz :rolleyes:

_Sin_ - the seller is either a scammer or a moron he claims he doesn't know what I'm talking about, that he can't find any numbers on it.

stay away bobo, seriously.

if you want a tv tuner card, just find one on the fs/t forums im sure you can get one <30

i had a 128 pro, either its 16 meg or 32 meg, look at the gal on the instalation cd... she might be on the main box of whatever card it is, unless the cd's have nuthing to do with it.

mrbobo said:
Loose the attitued you are incorrect. :rolleyes:

k1114 - Ok thank you.

tree_ - again you are incorrect......LOLz :rolleyes:

_Sin_ - the seller is either a scammer or a moron he claims he doesn't know what I'm talking about, that he can't find any numbers on it.

How am i incorrect? I wrote out what it says in his pic. If i'm wrong then the pic is wrong too! So blame the pic! :p

M1ster_R0gers said:
that is an AGP Pro slot.

I think its PCI because the contacts don't overlay each other and are too small to be AGP, could be wrong.

Looking at the ram layout its probably 32mb because my 64mb 8500 has 4 chips on the fronts, but this is only guesswork.
The GPU could be a rage 128 or any early radeon.

Back