Help me choose an mp3 player!

enelson125

Limp Gawd
So after receiving my Christmas money and giftcards I have enough to get a new mp3 player. Right now I'm stuck between these three, the Zune, the 30gig Ipod Video, and the 30gig Zen Vision:M. I'm kinda stuck buying from Best Buy too as I have $75 in gift cards there. Currently there's a deal on the 30gig Zen Vision:M for $200. I'm really tempted to get a Zune though as I like the way it looks and I've heard a lot of positive things about it (I'd really like one of those orange ones, but oh well). Thoughts?

Sounds like you can get the Vision for a damn good deal - I'd strongly consider that. Otherwise, I'd go with the Zune over the Ipod.

To be honest it depends on what you want, small form, or larger screen. To me the Ipod 30GB is perfect as it fits in my shirt pocket and weighs very little, so its perfect for listening to music and it isn't nearly as bulky (its very thin and slips into any pocket with much room to spare) the screen quality is amazing, I would vote for the Ipod Video as I did choose it over the zune and the zen vision which were the exact same price.

Good luck and happy portable viewing!!!

I ended up getting a brown Zune and I am very pleased with it so far. Thanks for the help guys!

Back