HelioX: not replying to PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperwastage

[H]ard|Gawd
HelioX

Bought XFX 5770 from him with double lifetime warranty. Got the package last Thursday, tested it and it's been running fine.

Needed the activation or transfer code from his original XFX warranty account so that I can get the second lifetime warranty.

PM'd him on Thursday, Friday and Yesterday, no response from him. Activity(been monitoring his profile page) shows he's been on at least once a day

Looks like some other people (from the same sale thread) have problems against him too

Last edited:
XFX is ignoring my support ticket for this matter. Try contacting them to get the warranty transferred over.

XFX is ignoring my support ticket for this matter. Try contacting them to get the warranty transferred over.

Login to XFXforce.com. The "SUPPORT CENTRAL HOME" area should have that code.

For example (my HD4350).

HD 4350 600M 1GB DDR2 DVI TV PCI-E (Edit)
Serial: xxxxxxxxxx
Product Code: HD-435X-ZAHR
Reg Code: xxxxxxxxxx <-- He just needs this one, though it cannot hurt to give him all three, since he is the new owner :)

HelioX

Bought XFX 5770 from him with double lifetime warranty. Got the package last Thursday, tested it and it's been running fine.

Needed the activation or transfer code from his original XFX warranty account so that I can get the second lifetime warranty.

PM'd him on Thursday, Friday and Yesterday, no response from him. Activity(been monitoring his profile page) shows he's been on at least once a day

Looks like some other people (from the same sale thread) have problems against him too

We had a deal all set up for a gtx480 and he did the same thing, kept logging on but ignoring pm. He was shipping first due to no heat basically. Even told me he was shipping that day. Chalked it up to a trader I didn't need to mess with.

this is what happen when people ignore PM's. even if you have nothing to update, just let them know you're at least trying.

seen it many times, once someone make the sale shit hits the fan.

<received PM, transfered warranty on XFX, leaving feedback on heatware soon(when i get back home)

--resolved

<received PM, transfered warranty on XFX, leaving feedback on heatware soon(when i get back home)

--resolved

Don't be too hard on him, this probably was his first experience with XFX warranty ownership transfers :D (as he asked XFX support to execute the transfer :)).

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back