heads up: badgercoin multipool is almost ready

mkrohn

2[H]4U
The price of this coin has really tanked since mining completed but the multipool should bring a nice jump pretty much instantly if anybody feels like doing a little bit of gambling. I had left about 1k coins in it that has started staking but I'm buying back in now

so I guess setting up pools to mine other coins is the way everybody is going these days...

The price of this coin has really tanked since mining completed but the multipool should bring a nice jump pretty much instantly if anybody feels like doing a little bit of gambling. I had left about 1k coins in it that has started staking but I'm buying back in now

so I guess setting up pools to mine other coins is the way everybody is going these days...

Its the new style. They do a mining phase and then switch to PoS to keep the network up. This way you don't have all the multipools messing with your difficulty when they switch in and out of a coin.

It's good for X11, as it keeps the ASICs out. But the tough part is how they are going to keep the value and/interest in the coin.

It's up quite a bit from those lows it had when I posted this thread. Did anybody else buy?

Badger? I mined some and they are still in my wallet.
What exchange are you looking at?

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_bdg

It's great for day trading right now. It has a very clear pattern of jumping up then stalling and falling a bit before jumping back up more I feel like its at the early stage of a very strong upward climb so I'm "playing" with a chunk but sitting on a chunk that is staked in my wallet

badger has been steadily climbing and the multipool keeps growing so I'm going through and making it a failover for me. I'm rented out most of the time on betarigs but this is one coin I don't mind collecting more of. It seems like the dev is actually working hard and there's not much "noise" on this one. It could be a sleeper that just steadily chugs along.

Back