HDFury3

SH1

[H]ard|Gawd
Haven't tried to play Blu-Rays for a while on my Sony CRT monitor. Downloaded a Blu-Ray player and got the rude shock of it refusing to play on an analog connection.

Feel a little weird about buying an expensive part for my CRT at this point, because I'd imagined I would have an SED or OLED on my desk by now. However, these still look to be a while away...

So thinking HDFury, which would also minimize the analog signal path. What do you guys think?

there is better device than hdfury3 with 3d support but I can't remember name

Thank you. You might be thinking of the HDFury4.

I should also check that one out. (Cost quite a bit more...)

I can't speak for HDCP support as we've never used ours with an HDCP enabled device but they to 100% of what they promise conversion wise. It takes an HDMI signal and gives you analogue. Ours is VGA format but of course you can get them in other formats.

Thank you XoR and Sycraft. Dragged my computer to the other room and hooked it up via HDMI to my DLP TV. Still didn't work, Blu-Ray nor HD TV tuner. Guess my computer has more serious issues...so maybe I will pass on the HDFury I guess...and figure out what's wrong with the tuner, anyway. Might be the cable company has stopped offering the OTA HD channels at this point...ugh....

Back