HD Video Tour of the ISS

Very cool stuff.

Damn, never thought it was that big.

Good work by all countries!

awesome video.. yeah you never release just how big the ISS is until seeing that.. and i believe there is still 1 or 2 modules left to be attached to the ISS as well..

Saw this earlier today and I found it very interesting. I think it would be awesome to experience weightlessness!

That was pretty cool, however, I don't think I would be able to last as long as some of those astronauts can by living on that thing for months on end. I'd lose it. :eek:

Wow, that place is huge! It's also as cluttered as my bedroom but in space .. how cool is that?

That was pretty cool, however, I don't think I would be able to last as long as some of those astronauts can by living on that thing for months on end. I'd lose it. :eek:

You can say that again! It's a damn sausage fest up there!!! :eek:

I think it would be fun but a bit claustrophobic... Some of those junctions seem small but that may just be the camera effect. i would love to be on that thing, i cant wait till we really start building BIG stations up there, the ISS is pretty big but just imagine something the size of for instance an aircraft carrier up there...mmm...orbital hotel...lol

Beautiful.... I like !

Also, no mess like a 3D mess. I can only clutter my floor, these guys have the walls and ceiling(?) covered as well :D

awesome video.. yeah you never release just how big the ISS is until seeing that.. and i believe there is still 1 or 2 modules left to be attached to the ISS as well..

The current shuttle mission has the last two major components. One is the 7 window Cupola and the other is the Tranquility node.

that was pretty neat. I'd probably be bumping my head and knee on everything and the guys would be tired of listening to me cursing.

That's a lot of laptops too. I think that was rather smart of them to use laptops because of it's ability to be upgraded (simply plug a faster laptop into whatever it's plugged into) instead of being stuck with archaic built-in computers.

And I'm pontificating about my I7Q CPU Lappy!
I WANNA GO!!!!!!!

Awesome, Just awesome.

I wonder how the conspiracy nut jobs are going to say this is fake and there is no human in space...:rolleyes:

I hate those people so much.

That is just pure amazing!! damn that thing is huge!!

If I ever win the lottery and end up with 20 mill in cash. I'll have to bribe the Russians to take me up there!!

Absolutely awesome. I wonder what sort of educational backgrounds these guys have. I assume it's mostly physics, but I'd be curious to know what fields within physics.

lensor.jpg

That's a pretty big lens on that camera there....

Great video!

Back