HARX 700 question

holinger

Limp Gawd
Hi, just got my HA RX 700s and I'm burning them in, but it seems like the left ear is a little louder than the right ear. . . Is this normal?

I would let someone else listen to them and not tell them that you think one side is louder than the other and see if they notice the same thing.

It might be possible that you are going deaf is one ear.

well luckily I've got common sense enough to switch them around so that the left ear is on my right ear... its definitely the one putting out all the "power" . . . it could be that its bass is just that much stronger.. I've got it set up using my computer so that the balance pushes towards the right side now so hopefully it equals out.

well luckily I've got common sense enough to switch them around so that the left ear is on my right ear... its definitely the one putting out all the "power" . . . it could be that its bass is just that much stronger.. I've got it set up using my computer so that the balance pushes towards the right side now so hopefully it equals out.

well I would try other sources other than your computer, as well and changing it from stereo to mono. if one side does push more than the other you should return them if you can. I have both the Harx 700 and 900's and nether do that.

Tried some other sources. Still the same problem. I sent in a message to newegg.. I guess I'll be returning them :( looks like I have to go through another week without phones.

Back