HardFolding Registration

Catfish449

Gawd
Okay,
I have been folding for a while..........but never bothered registering at hardfolding. Now that I have decided to, I can't. It is asking for a stats ID#. I have completed a couple hundred WU's. I have searched the forums, I tried the irc channel, no one there.....
The site is not laid out very user friendly. It is impossible to find anything there. If anyone can help, I go by catfish449, same as here.

In advance, thanks for the help..........
Fish :cool:

For the record there are currently 25 people in IRC. irc.dp.cx:6667 #HardOCP

I think the post that has the channel still says [H]ard|ocp which was the old channel.

Thanks for the quick replies Crawford60 and Cypher.
Cypher, you are right, I was in the wrong channel. The only one I saw posted was [H]ard|OCP, so I went there. I will complete my registration.......... again. I folded for a long time under the same user name a long time ago, but divorce changes things, and I can only assume that my ID got deleted for inactivity..........

Thanks [H]'rs
We are members of a great community........

I would like nothing more than to see something good come out of this, ie. a cure for cancer, Alzheimer's, etc.
At this point, I have three rigs folding, my signature rig(thinking of adding a GPU client after some reading), my old dual core gaming rig, and my laptop. Here is the thing............My laptop HP Pavilion DV6000, has a dual core Turion X2@ 1.8GHz, 4GB RAM, and 64Bit Win7 Pro. The laptop is kicking the crap outta my desktops in WU's. It chewed through 3-2500 WU in its first 24 hour period.

Fish :cool:

Linux boxen coming up next
GPU client coming on signature rig, and possibly my old gaming rig(8800GTS SC 320MB)

Back