Hardest of 2004

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Would anyone be so kind as to make us a Hardest of 2003 logo?

1041352748zatLsiUgIJ_1_1.gif

I have always like this one, and changing the 2002 to 2003 would be great, or if you would like to submit a new one, that is fine too. Please post them here.

Reactions: HAF72
like this
2004.jpg

er

i should learn to read

2003.jpg

there you go ;)

i kinda like em... whtca think?

oh, btw... wrong forum ;) :D

Originally posted by FLECOM
oh, btw... wrong forum ;) :D

...yeah, "Digital Atrwerk" material here.....:D:D

Looks great to my uneducated eyes, Flecom....

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Originally posted by burningrave101
Looks real nice FLECOM :).

*cough* Mushkin lvl 2 for Hardest of 2003 *cough*

dunno, that corsair twinx low-latency is pretty sweet imo... and now they make ecc registered? w00t, i can put decent memory in my board! not that it would matter... AMD MP chipset is a bit outdated i guess :(

Originally posted by FLECOM
dunno, that corsair twinx low-latency is pretty sweet imo... and now they make ecc registered? w00t, i can put decent memory in my board! not that it would matter... AMD MP chipset is a bit outdated i guess :(

Yea but that low latency stuff they market (3200LL) isn't really all that low latency considering it uses CH-5 chips. Mushkin on the ither hand with the BH-5 chips runs 2-2-2-5. Of course you could say Corsairs PC3500C2 uses BH-5 chips but then i'd have to show you a bunch of benchmarks that proves Mushkin manufacters the best PCB's so the chips alone dont detern the total performance since the mushkin has never lost to the corsair in a single benchmark :).

Mushkin deserves some recognition!!! Corsair steals the glory all the time cause nOObs see corsair advertised on every stinkin add available so corsair is familiar to them while Mushkin is not. Corsair is great RAM dont get me wrong but after seeing all these year end round ups i think Mushkin could use little recognition since so many fellow hard members have used this great RAM and its the best overclocking stuff available.

ya but... lets compare

Mushkin - 512MB PC3200 ECC Registered Hi Performance (CAS2-3-2)(no heatspreader) - $ 239.00

Corsair - 512MB PC3200 ECC Registered XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series, Low Latency 184 Pin w/ Platinum-Silver Heat Spreader - 2-3-2 - $145

both 512mb pc3200 2-3-2...

hrmm... which one would you buy??

;)

dunno but i think Mushkin has always been the best ram pretty much, since the PII/III days... if you have money to burn... for the rest of us that want the best performance for the least $$$ Corsair is number one atm

Where did you get those prices for ECC at? lol.

Mushkin 184Pin 512MB ECC Registered DDR PC-3200 - OEM
$125 2-3-2-5

BH-5 chips are a must for an overclocker and Mushkin's lvl 2 is unbeatable by the rest for overclocking and extreme low latency memory.

Mushkin 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-3500 Black Hi Perf Level II - OEM

$139.50 2-2-2-5

Mushkins lvl 1 RAM is very good value RAM also as it uses CH-5 chips like all the others that run at 2-3-2-5 like the corsair pc3200LL.

Mushkin 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-3500 Level One - OEM

$99.00 2-3-3

I'm not great at graphics, but here's my contribution.

Hope you all had a good new year and didnt get too *tipsy* lol
HardOCP.jpg

Thanks for the help Flecom!!!!

And thanks to the rest of you as well. We did however want to keep the same logo, just change the number. :)

Originally posted by FrgMstr
Thanks for the help Flecom!!!!

And thanks to the rest of you as well. We did however want to keep the same logo, just change the number. :)

no prob, and hey, you got next year covered too ;)

Back