Hard Gaming BC2 server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOCO LAPTOP

[H]F Junkie
Most people voted that this should be our first gaming server. Me and German Muscle will make this happen this week.

Currently going for a ranked 32 slot. Looking into which provider right now. :)

Doing that time which game mode that people would like to see?

Where will the server be located? My personal favorites are 32 man mixed rush/CQ new maps.

More of a rush person here, but don't mind conquest every now and then. Is the server going to be normal or hardcore?

More of a rush person here, but don't mind conquest every now and then. Is the server going to be normal or hardcore?

I plan for it to be hardcore but if its not wanted by the member its gonna go normal.

Sweet! Will have to take my geezer-ness in there! Usually play on SoC's and WCK's servers, will be nice to be on [H]ard Servers. I prefer normal over HC, but w/e :D

Looks like I'm gonna have to make polls when the server gets up.
With what game mode and rush or normal.

I went with Chicago datacenter because of outside USA latency. All of the people pinging the test IPs got the best latency to chicago. The reason being is the link to the middle east connects in the pennsylvania area. Chicago being one of the best locations was the best bet for most people outside the US. As much as i wish i could please everyone we simply cannot this early so i tried to do the best that i could for as many as i could.

The USA people got the best pings to Chicago and Dallas which is what i expected being Chicago is the number 1 location and Dallas being a close number 2.

Also wanted to let everyone know Irishllama will be our Battlefield Division Leader for now. If he does well then it will be permanent.
I would have loved to make all of you all who wanted to do it the leader but i had to pick who had the most experience.

I vote Conquest,normal mode(no Hardcore),
High ticket count,
map rotation: Atacama, Heavy Metal, Oasis and maybe some Laguna Presa for good measure.

b_560_95_1.png

:)

ok..maybe reduce the spwan time a little bit..full 15 seconds kinda blows..

also..maybe put something in the Server List like "Hardgaming server CQ/Rush 500 Tickets. most people like to play on high ticket servers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back