Hangover's X-QPACK

PC-HAngover

[H]ard|Gawd
Well here she is in all of her beauty. I am trying to get all of the bugs ironed out right now with this motherboard. I also still have a lot of wire clean up to do. I plan on adding a few CCFL lights in there too.

x1.JPG

x2.JPG

x3.JPG

x4.JPG

x5.JPG

x6.JPG

x7.JPG

xpsu.JPG

Looks really nice. Buy I have a few questions...

Do you think you could fit a zalaman 7700cu in there?

Can you have a PSU with a 120mm fan grill sticking out? doesnt look like a lot of room is there.

Could you see room for watercooling? like room for a 120mm rad outside, pump,res, etc inside.

Skin said:
Looks really nice. Buy I have a few questions...

Do you think you could fit a zalaman 7700cu in there?

Can you have a PSU with a 120mm fan grill sticking out? doesnt look like a lot of room is there.

Could you see room for watercooling? like room for a 120mm rad outside, pump,res, etc inside.

Not sure about the Zalman 7700cu, but I think it SHOULD fit.

If the grill only stick out a little, then yes.

Hell yeah! Once I get all of the cables organized, etc. I plan on watercooling it. I will probably fit a radiator inside on the back where the 120mm fan is now- either an 80mm radiator, or a 120mm radiator. Of course there will be no res, as I have 3 hard drives in there, so I will just use a T-line.

Hum you have an antech neopower yet have all of thouse power cables? Dont you think picking up a Y splitter or some other adapter would save you at least one row of connectors?

I am still trying to resolve issues with this POS ECS motherboard, and I am almost done with the re-wiring and lighting of it. Will post pics when finished.

the Zalman 7700cu fits fine in these cases, sorry my bad the ZALMAN CNPS7000B-Cu fits fine I couldn't get the 120mm to fit (to wide)

Lazy_Moron said:
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1027998154#post1027998154

There is a work in progress one that is being watercooled.

I have had the same water cooling unit as that one for a while now. It's in pretty much so the same configeration. But I have a shroud on my 120MM rad and my smaller rad is drawing air from the side rather than floor of the case.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=934381

The pictures that matter are 1/2 way into the thread. The first few pics are junk pics before my mod.

Back