Handy online backup for WinMo phones

Same here, I have my phone setup with our corp Exchange server, but for those without an Exchange server, this is a great feature. Nice going MS.

Hmm it's pretty nice, but sadly it doesn't sync what's on the memory stick where all her pictures and stuff are stored. :( Only what's on the phone itself.

Hmm it's pretty nice, but sadly it doesn't sync what's on the memory stick where all her pictures and stuff are stored. :( Only what's on the phone itself.

It sounds like there should be something in the settings for that...
If you have an external memory card and selected My Phone's recommended settings, information on the external memory card will not be synchronized.

I backed up my phone last night. I selected the memory card backup too, which saved about 2GB of pics/videos/docs.. it took a while, lol.

Heh nice. And for reference, the option to sync the memory card isn't found on the website it's found on the phone under My Phone settings. That threw me off for a bit. :p

yeah.. it's way easier just to have your Live account take care of it for you seemlessly in the background and automatically backed up to the web.

Back