Halo: Reach Forge

Oh my. I was on the fence on Reach, even after the decent beta but now, first day purchase for sure. That editor looks sickeningly awesome.

A halo game that actually looks like is gonna be great for me to play......finally!

Just 360 unfortunately, I need to send mine to get fixed, 3 RRoD :(

This is tempting... I kind of wanted to pickup a 4GB Slim and just buy the 250GB drive later... but now I kind of want the Reach bundle. Also want to try some XNA programming on it...

That looks awesome...I'm mostly looking forward to the jetpacks though :).
Hmm...maybe someone will recreate some of the Tribes maps.

Wow, that's quite impressive. I really, really hope this game lives up to my expectations, since this is essentially the last Halo. :(

Wow, that's quite impressive. I really, really hope this game lives up to my expectations, since this is essentially the last Halo. :(

By Bungie.

Microsoft already assembled an internal Microsoft Game Studios "Halo" team early 2009. It consists of some of the best talent in the industry, that they pretty much bought to join their team. Microsoft owns the Halo IP, and they most certainly will continue its life with internal studios going forward. Expect some kind of major Halo title after Reach, 2012'ish ... New engine, new team, new entry for the series.

Reach is Bungie's swan song for the series.

Back