Halo 3 out sells Sony exclusives.... combined

ME1 and ME2 weren't 360 exclusives since there are PC versions. If you're going to create 'subclasses' of exclusivity, the word will become meaningless.

A bit like this story, considering it's US only. Both MS and Sony are global companies, if they want to compare dicks they should do it on a global scale and against all competition.

Honestly, after reading the last few posts, I'm leaning towards

"Who should really give a shit about statements or stories like this?"

How many copies a game sold isn't going to lessen or increase the enjoyment you receive from the games you own and play.

It's kind of pointless to get worked up over dumb shit like this.

Thank you.. Who gives a shit. By now fanboyism should be thrown out the window. We are like 5 years in now. People still bitchin about numbers and which game sucks and shit? Wow.

Fanboys who only buy one console sure are funny. :p

Who gives a crap about 1 console's game sales vs. another, other than shareholders or people who work for those companies?

Halo 3 is a decent console shooter, 1P. I'd rather play something else online myself instead of hearing a bunch of 10 year olds saying words that they don't say in front of their parents.
Gears is the best shooter franchise on MS consoles, it's a shame all the fanboys flock to Halo instead.

Fanboys who only buy one console sure are funny. :p

Who gives a crap about 1 console's game sales vs. another, other than shareholders or people who work for those companies?

Halo 3 is a decent console shooter, 1P. I'd rather play something else online myself instead of hearing a bunch of 10 year olds saying words that they don't say in front of their parents.
Gears is the best shooter franchise on MS consoles, it's a shame all the fanboys flock to Halo instead.

This,

someone with common sense.

ME1 and ME2 weren't 360 exclusives since there are PC versions. If you're going to create 'subclasses' of exclusivity, the word will become meaningless.

A bit like this story, considering it's US only. Both MS and Sony are global companies, if they want to compare dicks they should do it on a global scale and against all competition.

News Flash, there is no reliable source for global sales figures. The industry basically rests its back on NPD.

edit. note the bold, slanty word.

News Flash: Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo know their global numbers.

"A tweet by Microsoft’s Arron Greenberg"

Well, seeing that Halo 3 is a lot more kid friendly then most of the other games listed I'm not surprised.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

News Flash: Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo know their global numbers.

"A tweet by Microsoft’s Arron Greenberg"

News flash: Companies spin facts, and even outright say things that aren't true. A tweet from Microsoft's anyone can only be trusted so far. Especially when it's something that could be used to help market/sell their products.

This thread is hilarious....3 pages of utter tripe on numbers that can't even be verified! Does it even matter to anyone here that game X sold X million? Can't say that was the first thing on my mind when playing any of them mentioned.

It matters to me! damnit it matters to me. I didn't really enjoy halo 3 until i found out it was such a high selling game. once i knew that it's sales are better than the other games out there, i played it again and thought it was the best game ever.

sales of a game are DIRECTLY and ONLY influenced by how good a game is. marketing, timing, quality of the game, none of those matter to me when it comes to how much i enjoy a game

This thread is hilarious....3 pages of utter tripe on numbers that can't even be verified! Does it even matter to anyone here that game X sold X million? Can't say that was the first thing on my mind when playing any of them mentioned.

It was when I used to try playing sacrifice online. I just wish 1 million had bought that.Damnit.

Back