Half-Life: Source Upgrade

NeoNemesis

2[H]4U
I while back I was looking for a high def pack for Half-Life: Source and I stumbled across this site where a group of people were completely revamping Half-Life: Source to make it look as good as Half-Life 2. The problem is I forgot to bookmark the page and no matter how hard I look I can't find it. Anyone know the site I'm talking about?

sounds cool, check on the sites that have the big databases of different mods in development for hl2, there's a few of them.

I'm wating for this too. I never played through HL1 before. I tried to do it when a year or two ago, you know after shader days and all that... and it looked to fugly then.. nevermind after my last upgrade. Post back what you find. Its just not the first item on my plate right now, but I would of course do the same. See if I get bored later.

www.mapcore.net

they are making all high res textures for the original half life

great forum, a lot of people involved in the game industry (ubisoft, ea, crytek etc etc) hang around there....not really that well known (BUT NOW IT IS!)

They weren't just making new textures, they were completely remaking the game from the ground up as far as I could tell.

IMO all you would want is new textures. The two other things you can possibly change, physics and AI, would ruin the game as the levels weren't designed for it.

Back