Half life 2 Music video

That was badass, and now I know what the name of the song is, I've been looking for it forever.

That was just bad ass! What was the name of that song and who is it done by? I want to pick up their CD.

[BB] Rick James said:
That was just bad ass! What was the name of that song and who is it done by? I want to pick up their CD.
So cold by Breaking Benjamin

Breaking Benjamin also did a song for the Halo 2 soundtrack. Great band all around.

markt435 said:
Breaking Benjamin also did a song for the Halo 2 soundtrack. Great band all around.
breaking benjamin is one of my fav bands, before i saw that post i was not going to download the video, but after seeing it is a breaking benjamin song i am all over it.

wow, that was awesome!

how do you do that lip sync thing? it matched up almost perfectly at parts. that was insaine, i wish i had the skillz to make that

I thought it was going to be shit but i was mega surprised, it was friggin awesome. I usually hate that kind of thing but it was done really well.

They didnt overuse video effects or over dramatise which i think was a major factor of it being so good :) Plus seeing the G-Man sing was interesting heh, it actually worked in a sense which made it even weirder.

That was badass.

Although I don't really care for Breaking Benjamin. But the video was done really well.

its called

Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away

i can send it to you if you really want it

I wish there was more facial expressions from gman. In parts where his face should've been angry or his mouth opened more it seemed kinda lifeless. Overall a cool video though.

Dallows said:
I wish there was more facial expressions from gman. In parts where his face should've been angry or his mouth opened more it seemed kinda lifeless. Overall a cool video though.

Yeah but they were only working with what they had.... pretty damn good for a game engine.

That video is pretty sweet.

Is the lip synching feature actually built in as part of the SDK?

That was a damned good video. The lip-syncing technology is amazing.

They did a great job animating the g-man as if he was actually singing the song. Definately worth a download.

d34dly said:
Yeah but they were only working with what they had.... pretty damn good for a game engine.

Depends on what they were using. I don't know all of the hl2 "extras" that are out there. I remember the demos where gman was pretty well animated facially, even the game.

If they dropped the singing it'd be a really good promo video for HL2 (all the stuff up until G Man starts singing).

just now posting this on Hardocp.com......hasnt this been on here for like a month?

J

v8_h8r said:
just now posting this on Hardocp.com......hasnt this been on here for like a month?

J

Who cares... I watched it 3 times in the last 15 minutes. ... damn trolls.

Supreme [H]ness man. Good job!

-(Xyphox)- said:
not bad, i got the WOW dancing to Cant Touch this :p
Lol that reminds of my Raven Shield clan buddy doing the Cant Touch This dance while we were practicing... ahhh good times....

The G-Man reminds me of david Bowie hehe.
That was a well done video but there was no chicks in it or money or escalades wtf? JK! :p

Back