[H]ot Greenmangaming Weekend deals LoTR: war in the north and Alan wake 75%

arr4ws

Supreme [H]ardness
great deals over at greenmangaming this weekend with the 20% off code

GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK

alan wake for 7.49 - 20% = 5.99
Lord of the rings : war in the north for 4.99 - 20% = 4$
batman arkham city 7.49 - 20% = 5.99 (thanks to Limey for this one)

this is quite cheap... both steam activable

Last edited:
How is lord of the rings? I been wanting to test drive it but haven't seen good deals on it till now.

Also on this deal is Batman Arkham City GOTY for 6 bucks.

That is a steal.

I picked up Alan Wake over the holidays and I'm having a hard time getting into it. The story seems cool and all, but it's not grabbing me. Does it take a while to get really good, or should I just stop playing it? I'm probably 1-2 hours in.

curious how that LoTR game is myself....i have a GMG credit.

I had a good time playing LOTR: WitN, though I'm a big LOTR fan, so if you're not, then it's an average game, though co-op is indeed lots of fun.

It's a game I played, once completed, deleted off the HDD, not something you come back for...... now I'm tempted to re-install it, (then I look at the backlog of games I've got in steam sales, and feel guilty.)

I really enjoyed Alan Wake. Does get somewhat repetitive, but overall thought was very well done. Depends on your expectations. I think it is worth sticking with it a little longer. Just don't expect over the top action, but it has some cool moments.

I picked up Alan Wake over the holidays and I'm having a hard time getting into it. The story seems cool and all, but it's not grabbing me. Does it take a while to get really good, or should I just stop playing it? I'm probably 1-2 hours in.

I really enjoyed Alan Wake. Does get somewhat repetitive, but overall thought was very well done. Depends on your expectations. I think it is worth sticking with it a little longer. Just don't expect over the top action, but it has some cool moments.

All games are repetitive.

This is one great deal tho.

I'm gonna bite on LotR. LEGO LotR was difficult for my wife to understand (and me). The camera split in a hugely retarded way.

WTF!!! I just purchased LOTR war in the north and it isn't showing in my games or keys!!!

Maybe I am missing something but can this be played coop with 2 360 controllers?

thats odd... any emails? check your junk

Kind of odd. I paid for the game and then GMG refunded the purchase.

Went back in and did the purchase again and everything went fine.

I don't know what the heck happened the first time. :p

greenmangaming purchase is known the have problem going thru credit card sometimes...

Back