[H]ot Deep Fat Fryer - $99 - TheEgg

UL

Limp Gawd
96-786-039-01.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16896786039

must be on mailing list to use promo code:
EMCLXLM26

I couldn't resist...

i just use a presto electric kitchen kettle to deep fry, but i have noticed my oil usually doesnt go bad it just gets crud in the bottom and mixes when i cook. that one filters the oil and you can reuse that oil probably for a month or longer... would be nice.

that unit looks nice. thinks of french fries.

damn, now im starving.

a regular pot seems to work just fine for me for the VERY rare times I actually deep fry something

I have a deep fryer already but if anybody wants to give me their recipe on how to clone the Jack in the Box tacos, I am willing to give up my second born child.

I have a deep fryer already but if anybody wants to give me their recipe on how to clone the Jack in the Box tacos, I am willing to give up my second born child.

You can get 2 tacos for 99 cents (3 per 99 if you live in some spots of SoCal)! Is the deep fryer really worth 200 tacos :confused: Let's see at 4 tacos a week....that's still just shy of a 4 year supply of tacos. You know there's faster ways to die.

kitchen appliances from the egg? Luckily money is tight or else I'd buy it along with a new computer build (nothing like making fried chicken to go along with a new computer build)

Back