[H]ot deals on Tents at Target

Both show up as full price for me even after adding them to my cart...is this deal B&M?

looks like a great deal, too bad im a computer geek and a total intravert that is afraid of the dark and afraid of being out outside.

you know now that i think about it im not sure why i leave my computer at all. except to do the things that guys do.

Originally posted by Steve_010
Both show up as full price for me even after adding them to my cart...is this deal B&M?

DFQ whats is B & M?

I think you have to buy it in the store. I can scan my Reciept if anyone wants me to?

Originally posted by Sinster
DFQ whats is B & M?

I think you have to buy it in the store. I can scan my Reciept if anyone wants me to?

B&M= Brick and mortar, or when you actually drive into Austin and walk into a Target.

So this is only in Austin? and what does brick and mortar mean?

Originally posted by MaMMa

Haha, good joke. I'm sure you know brick and mortar means that you have to go to a physical location built of just that, brick and mortar. Not a virtual place built with 1s and 0s.

Originally posted by MaMMa

No actually my location is wrong. I am living in MA now.

You actually physically have to go into the store.

You don't have a local Target? That you can check to see if they have the same deal?

Originally posted by Sinster
You don't have a local Target? That you can check to see if they have the same deal?

I just went, its the same price as the one posted on thier site, however, I talked the the manager and he said that in 2-3 weeks it will be 70% off and if they are still there it will go for 90% off for a day then back to 70% till they are gone. (Houston)

Man I live in Ct, which store exactly is it where they were 49.99, I am heading to Mass today if I can snag this deal. How many do they have left. I wonder if the 8 degree weather has anything to do with camping supplies being on sale?

Kingston, MA

Right next door to Plymouth, MA

I would say they had a good 20 of them left.

in tennesee they were regular price and the manager said he knows nothing of a sale.

Originally posted by andypnb
in tennesee they were regular price and the manager said he knows nothing of a sale.

My mom said she saw several the other day at one of the Nashville stores that were marked down alot.

A good deal if you can find them...although I still need my nice backpacking tent... :(

Seems as if all their tents are on sale. Now the reason one store gave me for not being 49 was because the higher volume stores had more liberty on the amount of discount given. Well the one I went to didn't have the 8 person eddie tent, but did have the 3 person eddie b regularly $70 for $17 and a 5 person eddie b regularly $100 for $23 and also a 7 person 3 room greatlands regularly $110 for $22. I bought all three and one of the 3 will be on ebay soon enough. Still trying to find the eight person. The 7 person is nice, but only a 5 yr warranty, that eddie b lifetime warranty is awesome for camping equipment though. If your store doesn't have the eddie b ones, see if the others are on sale cause they weren't marked at all, anywhere, that they were on sale. Just took a chance and scanned it at one of those scanners on the aisle and the $110 tent came up $22. BOOYAAHH. Oh yeah the sleeping bags are also on sale and the eddie b ones are $15, also with a lifetime warranty.

For your viewing pleasure..

receipt.jpg

Thanks for the receipt...Calling Target here in Louisiana as I type this to see what they say!! Dammit I'm on hold!!!! It's been 3 minutes on hold...Ringing another line.....Damn to the women I just spoke to...Now speaking to guy in sporting goods....Hey he's checking right now for me.....There out of the 16x10 ones...Now checking the 9x9-------> Dammit out of it also!!! Damn the bad luck!!

I can pricematch with Wally-World with this recepit I have. Maybe they will do it, I'll have to check.....Anyway thanks for the receipt!!

:D :D :D

Damn you and your low sales tax.

Thanks for the deal though, I will see about picking a few up here soon.

Originally posted by Tiny
Damn you and your low sales tax.

Thanks for the deal though, I will see about picking a few up here soon.

Ya but Massachusetts is also name Taxachusetts. They tax you on anything and everything.

Back