[H]ot? BFG GTX 295 $434.88 (not including shipping)

The model number at the store says BFGEGTX2851024OCXE so it is a GTX 285 not a GTX 295.

The model number at the store says BFGEGTX2851024OCXE so it is a GTX 285 not a GTX 295.

Yes, you're right, my mistake.

(Some of these websites have got to have better editing ... there's been a rash of "295s" that are actually 285s ...) :mad:

Yes, you're right, my mistake.

(Some of these websites have got to have better editing ... there's been a rash of "295s" that are actually 285s ...) :mad:

Newegg made the same mistake, but honored their mistake and let me have a gtx295 for $379. I doubt that store would do the same though, so be careful

Newegg made the same mistake, but honored their mistake and let me have a gtx295 for $379. I doubt that store would do the same though, so be careful

Very nice... glad to see good customer service prevail.

That's why you kept flaming people in your thread posting about it then made up random waffling about how you did or didn't order it... :rolleyes: before it got locked from your trolling.

On topic though, a lot of vendors are showing the same 295/285 mistake due to them pulling from the same central data feed, which had the error.

Back