[H]ard Sff Club

woo hoo..and ya votey sure. Who will be vice president? They have to be a good forum member and be active

I'd gladly defer to BurntToast's awesomeness, and step down as President, so he could have it. Then I could be VP or something.

votey u stick with president of aspire division.

burnttoast will be either SFF Club Modification Rep. or something else.

president
^
v.p

^
silverstone pres., aspire pres., shuttle pres., treasurer, sec. of defense, modification pres.

^
shuttle v.p., aspire v.p., silverstone v.p., modification v.p.

member types:

gamer, HTPCer, modder, office user, multimedia (can't think of a name) ect.

Michigan PC said:
I don't know if this has been done before or what, but why not. Lets start up a sff club for all of the dedicated [H]ard Sff owners.

I'm president woot woot. Next person to join can be vice president

o snap that was me. I get to be VP :D

dont worry im active and i havent cursed anybody off or antyhing.

Hey guys... Look out for my Chieftec Matrix series Full Tower, don't want it to fall over on you! Hahaha..

Borgschulze said:
Hey guys... Look out for my Chieftec Matrix series Full Tower, don't want it to fall over on you! Hahaha..

Dude, quit spamming the thread, this is a join/groups thread. we don' t need to be harrased because you have huge ass full tower, and we are all getting/have SFF's.

MIght as well mark me down then, I got my X-qpack up and running:

All black X-qpack windowed
A64 3700 (Sandy)
512 X (2) Gig. Corsair XMS ddr400
Lite-on Dvd/RW
Seasonic s12-600 Psu
(1) 74 Gig Raptor
Jetway A210GDMS Pro
Samsung 191t Monitor
Logitech Z5300e 5.1
BBATI X800XL

According to Myguard Cpu temp is around 37idle/43 load, and system is 26idle/31 load.
Was a pretty forward install, I hated having to use a floppy though for the Sata drivers
After having 2 shuttles in the past, I thought I would never come back to a SFF, but after looking at your guys cases/machines. I just couldn't resist :)

*Edit The onboard sound is very nice on this MB, I got rid of my Audigy 2 (I was that impressed with it)

Borgschulze said:

rofl, Im in 2 clubs! SFF and 754 WEEEEEE :p

I have 3 SFF's :cool:

Can I be in charge of Beta testing ;)

SB83G5 : P4 3.4 EE, 7800GTX, PC50 300W, 2GB Corsair XMS, 160GB Samsung SATA, NEC DVDRW, Audigy2, Dell 2005FPW, Logitech 5500D
SN95G2 V3 : X2 3800+, X800XT PE, PC40 250W, 2GB Patriot LLK, 160GB Samsung SATA, USB DVDRW, Audigy2, Dell 2001FP, Klipsch Promedia 4.1
X-Qpack : MSI RS480M2, FX-55, X850XT, 1Gb Kingston HyperX, 74GB Raptor, Sony CDRW/DVD, X-Fi, Viewsonic N2750W, Klipsch Promedia 4.1

Too bad I am thinking of selling my SN45G, or I would join. Need some SLI action with 7800GTXs

Updated my sig. :D

I wish the packard had PCI or ISA slots. It has nothing... because there is no room for it ;).

Hmm. I guess this is a welcome to the SFF. Cant fit nothing in it. But damn, its shiney and tiny.

I think I might invest in one of those intel tiny atx boards. Swap it into the packard.

Just joined the forums and I'm glad to be a SFF owner. Been a SFF owner for a year, and won't turn back.

Been a SFF owner for almost 3 years now. Love it. My current SSF is Biostar iDEQ 210P

Count me in as a loyal soldier of the SFF family.
I have THIS SFF as my secondary.
I am also building a Silverstone SG01 / TForce based main system.

mATX user here. Is that small enough to become a member?
I couldn't go any smaller than mATX due my PCI soundcards.

Woooo Friggidy Diggidy DOOWA!

I am now an official sff'r!

Just purchase my very first, and hope not last SFF

Here is the lowdown:

*EDIT* errr mistype LOL I have Fatty Fingers!
SN25P Ver. 2
AMD 3700 San Diego with 1mb L2 Cache
2gb Patriot Pc3200
Jaton Geforce 7800GT 256mb PCI-e
250Maxtor SATA (from old system)
320gb WD IDE (from old system)
Liteon 1213s -> 1613s DVD Burner (from old system)

Going to be putting it together tonight =)

I cant wait to leave work! wooo wooo zimm boodabaa gazoing!!!!

Wish me luck!

***NICE, the system is super quiet and freaking slick looking. Had to install windows twice cuz I am a freaking moron and tried to forcefully change my drive letters via partition magic and it caused windows to not boot anymore.. Darn you XP! Oh well...I can live with my windows partition being D drive.

weee, after running the system 4 days solid going nuts with quake 4 and fear, I must say....damn it's quiet! LOL not quite what you would expect. This sucker stays nice and cool and freaking quiet next to my monolithic leaf blower/space heater that was my previous monstrocity. The 3700 with the 1mb l2 makes a huge difference imo. Photoshop loves my new ram, and the 7800gt plays very nicely with thos hardcore games. Bring it on Oblivion!

THough of course it is not without its quirks. its scratches very easily for one thing.... >_<
Also, the drive cage being flimsy as it was can be a little pain in the arse to futz with and dont recommend handling too so you do not bend it accidently. The onboard sound is ok..at best. I have read everywhere that people say there is no bass. I have to agree, bass is almsot nonexistent in comparison to my audigy 2 zs that not resides collecting dust..... but it is no way bad. I get enough bass by far, but its not as strong as the latter sound card.

Overall, I am fairly impressed. I still cant beleive how silent this sucker is, and how cool it stays. wooo, i think i found a keeper!

dukie said:
***NICE, the system is super quiet and freaking slick looking. Had to install windows twice cuz I am a freaking moron and tried to forcefully change my drive letters via partition magic and it caused windows to not boot anymore.. Darn you XP! Oh well...I can live with my windows partition being D drive.

Do what I did and disconnect the USB Media Slot and then install windows. After windows is install then you can hook the card reader back up. This way Windows is C drive.

I don't know, but if vice president is still open, I would like to have that and CC you can take my role as Sec. Of Defense.

Ill join this club...any positions still open :D

My SFF is dated but it still keeps up with newer systems

TheBlueChanell said:
I don't know, but if vice president is still open, I would like to have that and CC you can take my role as Sec. Of Defense.

Blue I will gladly take you up on that offer :D .

Back