Guitar hero

figgie

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok folks

i know poeple play this thing :)

Who here is playing expert besides myself?

All i can say is bark @ the moon SUCKS ass on expert... lol...And so does Texas flood but I will be damned if I don't learn em!!

I dabble in Expert, but mainly stick with Hard. Basically I refuse to play through a whole song, only to fail at the solo each and every time. For example, Symphony of Destruction.

Once Guitar Hero 2 with it's 'practice mode' is released, then I'll start actually trying more Expert stuff.

Beat it almost.. still have to do the 2nd to last song.

Best game i've ever played probably

I've just started Hard mode, I was having some trouble with the orange notes before but I'm starting to get the hang of it. Hopefully I'll get through Hard mode and onto Expert soon.

beat it all on Expert, although I'm working on 5 star'ing Bark and Cowboys from hell. Don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon though, as I barely squeeze out 4 stars on those.

The hammer on/pull offs only want to work half the time for me. :(

Haven't beat Cheat on the Church yet, I have no desire to play it/learn it, since it has that long intro where you do nothing... I don't consider that part of GH anymore though, so yup, I beat it all :p

Yeah, I have Bark at the Moon, Cowboys from Hell and Texas Flood in order to finish expert. I can't get far on Cowboys (Should be the last song IMHO). Texas Flood and Bark at the Moon I can get to about 90~95%.

And yeah, Guitar Hero 2 is freakin' fun in two player. I played War Pigs at least 7 times. Can't wait for that one.

The extra songs are great for a side-track went through them all on Hard/Expert.

Back