Guitar Hero:METALLICA!

hopefully it will have songs from the black album and BEFORE, not the new crap they have put out.

agreed, though there are some songs from load and reload that I think are pretty good. Also, Whiskey in the Jar better be in the game, that song's awesome

I will absolutely not be supporting any of these new GH games with my money. Activision is going to run this franchise into the ground.

I think when games go from something you have to wait and look forward to, to something you can expect to see 2-3 times a year, then something is likely going to get lost in the mix. Loses some of the magic.

Also, I hated GH3, so that largely has something to do with my cranky-pants'edness

I will absolutely not be supporting any of these new GH games with my money. Activision is going to run this franchise into the ground.

I think when games go from something you have to wait and look forward to, to something you can expect to see 2-3 times a year, then something is likely going to get lost in the mix. Loses some of the magic.

Also, I hated GH3, so that largely has something to do with my cranky-pants'edness

If the games are good, who cares how quickly they come out? I can't say either way because they aren't out yet, but if they are good who cares how fast they come out?

imo guitar hero is about the lamest game i have ever encountered. i would rather play wow, and that's saying TONS.

its just not my type of game... it doesnt make me feel like a rockstar it makes me feel like ive spent a lot of energy on accomplishing absolutely nothing. maybe thats why it does so well in america....

WTF does this have to do with Metallica being released on GH? I agree WoW sucks, but so does your dipshit post.

Meh, a whole guitar hero of crazy solos and easy intros... How many times can you play one... Now make a game with 20 songs just like that..

I wonder how much they'll have raised the price from Aerosmith by the time this comes out. I'll still buy it though >.>

If the games are good, who cares how quickly they come out? I can't say either way because they aren't out yet, but if they are good who cares how fast they come out?

good is subjective, of course, but really it's just me and my opinion of the thing. Basically what happened is that when GH2 hit the 360 about three of my friends delved into it in such a way that it became all they would play. 2 of them, literally to this day, it's either GH3, or Rock Band. Theres only so much of that you can watch, listen to.

I'm just burned out, and I'm sure theres others like me. So the "who cares how quickly they come out" portion of that is 'me' because just like FPS games, they become the same thing, with very little left to do to improve the core game play.

So what was once an original idea, and one of my fave activities, during GH1/GH2 days has been/is being run into the ground. With less time between releases theres no recharge time.

I could go on, but heres the TL;DR

Activision is going to burn this one down, but it will keep selling, so it doesn't matter.

Back