Guitar Center 15% off this (Easter) weekend

This coupon sucks, it isn't good for anything that is worth buying. Not valid on Gibson, Fender, Behringer, Gretch guitars.... worthless coupon.

Wow...the exclusion list pretty much covered anything worth buying from Guitar Center...

Very disappointing. I was about the buy my first Ibanez kit and this coupon is worthless.

Excludes everything thats good.

"Excludes used, clearance and vintage equipment, Access music, Adam monitors, AKG, Ampeg, Apogee Duets, Apple, Audix, Bose, Crate, Crown, dbx, Digitech, Edirol, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, EVH®, Fender®, Gibson®, Gretsch® guitars, Ibanez, Jackson®, JBL, Korg, KRK, Lexicon, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa Boogie, Mogami, Monster Cable, Morgan, some Roland/BOSS products, Royer Labs, Shure, Soundcraft, Squier®, SSL, SWR, and Vox. Offer valid through 4/10/2009 – 4/12/2009"

Guitar Center is 100% commission based.

Coupons are absolutely worthless.

Just walk into your local store, go to the department you need and ask for the discount on whatever you want.

heh, well, I was looking at like some M-audio and Behringer shiz and it works on that, but I'm not gonna say it's like the best deal around

Peavey is not covered for the in-store coupon (typo?). Maybe I should check out that Vypyr amp... aside from that, not much of a coupon.

Last edited:
Excludes used, clearance and vintage equipment, Access music, Adam monitors, AKG, Ampeg, Apogee Duets, Apple, Audix, Bose, Crate, Crown, dbx, Digitech, Edirol, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, EVH®, Fender®, Gibson®, Gretsch® guitars, Ibanez, Jackson®, JBL, Korg, KRK, Lexicon, Mackie, Marshall, Martin, Mesa Boogie, Mogami, Monster Cable, Morgan, some Roland/BOSS products, Royer Labs, Shure, Soundcraft, Squier®, SSL, SWR, and Vox.

Good thing I'm a drummer!

black_b[ ]x;1033959532 said:
Peavey is not covered for the in-store coupon (typo?). Maybe I should check out that Vypyr amp... aside from that, not much of a coupon.

GC has a hard time carrying Peavey.

I'm a Schecter owner, so If I were in the mood for a new axe, it'd be fat

I got about 20% off the last guitar I bought from them (asked the dude for his best price) so it might be a useless coupon though.

Back