GTA : San Andreas >>

Baker

2[H]4U
Liberty City. Vice City. Now San Andreas, a new chapter in the legendary series.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is available now for PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. Coming June 2005 to Xbox® and PC.

w00t, I can't wait to play this one on PC. Anyone else? :p

Seeing as I have yet to finish ViceCity, no I am not looking forward to the new one. I got upset at ViceCity for putting that stupid mini RC helecopter part in it, that I finally gave up and uninstalled it.

I am waiting for MVP Baseball to come out.

I played some tonight at a friends place on his ps2 and it was a lot of fun. The Sims GTA style. Lvl up your guy, make him a pimp, and the things you can do now, take this game a lot farther than GTA 3 and VC.. I played both of those, and I dont enjoy as much as SA. Being able to shoot infront of you on a motorcycle, flying planes and boats, not to mention they added highways with traffic moving faster... being able to swim.. well thats all I really to got play, we just taking turns seeing how many stars we could get... but I much rather play it on PC.

I beat the ps2 version of gta:sa, awesome game, but the short drawdistance is hateful. Can't wait for the pc version with pretty graphics.

Tiny said:
Seeing as I have yet to finish ViceCity, no I am not looking forward to the new one. I got upset at ViceCity for putting that stupid mini RC helecopter part in it, that I finally gave up and uninstalled it.

I am waiting for MVP Baseball to come out.

People always bitch about that mission yet I thought it was a 'blast' and beat it on the second try.

Killdozer said:
People always bitch about that mission yet I thought it was a 'blast' and beat it on the second try.

haha, the same goes for the rc plane mission in san andreas.

Killdozer said:

Kudos to you sir. But now I hate you. :mad: :p

mr.fishie said:
haha, the same goes for the rc plane mission in san andreas.

heh i love both of those missions. They are not really that hard at all just go to the top first, use your blades and cut off the shooters heads, drop bomb.

Yeah, take out the shooters whenever possible (or whoever happens to get in your way) with the propellers. It makes for an easier time dropping bombs. Basically, just tilt your rc helicopter downwards and ram those pesky gaurds and all will be well. :)

The RC Planes was actually easier than the stupid DODO DILDO mission. I am stuck there at the moment... I hate that DODO DILDO mission... Stupid Flyers.... Stupid tank of gas. :mad:

Does anyone have any tips for that "DODO DILDO drop the flyers mission?" I hate being stuck and beaten by dropping simple flyers.

I am certaintly looking forward to it, I would definatly say that the 3D GTA series have always been an enjoyable waste of my time.

Baker said:
I played some tonight at a friends place on his ps2 and it was a lot of fun. The Sims GTA style. Lvl up your guy, make him a pimp, and the things you can do now, take this game a lot farther than GTA 3 and VC.. I played both of those, and I dont enjoy as much as SA. Being able to shoot infront of you on a motorcycle, flying planes and boats, not to mention they added highways with traffic moving faster... being able to swim.. well thats all I really to got play, we just taking turns seeing how many stars we could get... but I much rather play it on PC.

I just got it myself. I couldn't believe all the stuff you can do in it. I sped alot time playing pool :p I have mt Stamina and muscle all the way up, max health its almost all the way up, and I'm still on the first Island :D

i tried the RC copter the first time I played VC, no way i could do it.
after dropping the game, and then playing again all the way through, it was easy the first try.

besides, you dont have to do all the missions to complete VC, that one you can avoid

I for one look forward to SA coming to PC

Steel Chicken said:
i tried the RC copter the first time I played VC, no way i could do it.
after dropping the game, and then playing again all the way through, it was easy the first try.

besides, you dont have to do all the missions to complete VC, that one you can avoid

I for one look forward to SA coming to PC

I got that one on the third try. On my buddys copy of SA I can't beat the RC Plane mision for the life of me. Its impossible.

I love the series. I can't wait till June. My other big game I'm looking forward to is almost here....KOTOR II....days away.

I'll be picking it up on PC - I spent countless hours driving around trying to find the biggest and baddest ramp and avoiding the cops in Vice City. :)

polydiol said:
I'll be picking it up on PC - I spent countless hours driving around trying to find the biggest and baddest ramp and avoiding the cops in Vice City. :)

I can't find any ramps in this one. I need to get off this laptop and unlock the second island and find some. There is a car shop that you can use to add hydraulics/nitrous etc......

Still no multiplayer. :(

But I do want to try some of those robberies, all sneaky style... you actually have a trunk to put stuff in now!

My friend has it and has the quide book its amazing how much crap is in there driving school, bike school, plane school, pedal bikes, riding lawn mowers, jets, you can rob houses, after you get all gold medals in bike school you get this badass bike that pulls up a wheelie just giving it gas. Tattoos, haircut\style, to get health you have togo to a place and eat food you can dance in clubs go on a date it goes on and on and on I love this damn game :D And the best part you can have your gang members follow you its badass having them all out the window shooting at the police or random people you drive by or trying to take you out lol

mr.fishie said:
I beat the ps2 version of gta:sa, awesome game, but the short drawdistance is hateful. Can't wait for the pc version with pretty graphics.
That's what's gay. They didn't tweak VC for the PC at all. Same shitty PS2 graphics, same shitty draw-in. The game was fun as hell, I can't imagine how fun it would be if you could see more than 20' in front of you. :rolleyes:
Oh, and how about the lame-ass deal where if you turned around 180 degrees and then turned back again all the cars and people would disappear? That was gay.

I hope the next GTA will be developed for the PC so the graphics won't hinder the game so much.

S1nF1xx said:
I hope the next GTA will be developed for the PC so the graphics won't hinder the game so much.

Not as long as sony is chucking money at them.

Alias said:
I got that one on the third try. On my buddys copy of SA I can't beat the RC Plane mision for the life of me. Its impossible.
Yeah not fun, took me about an hour to beat and the reward isn't all that great, but the next mission is funny and everything in which David Cross says is funny. Also his final payout is big.

Loved the game, but unless the PC version is something revolutionary, I'll stick with my PS2 version.

Tiny said:
Not when you are wanting to beat everything in the game.

Obviously, hah.

My gf skipped it when she played it and I wasnt gonna beat it for a second time. Too much effort.

yah, I can't wait for San Andreas.....I just got VC working at 2048x1536 or something absurd like that, with draw distance set to max...its beautiful, no AA needed and I can see downtown from almost anywhere on the map....

I also downloaded the vice city ultimate mod, since I'm at 99% and don't feel llike going through the whole map searching for that last freakin package...it has 40 new cars, two different supras (the turbo supra goes from 0 to ludicrous speed in 2.5 seconds, its seriously the fastest vehicle in the whole game), 2 different lambos, an F40, a nissan gtr car, what looks like a toyota LMP, and so on...pretty entertaining. At least, till SA gets here.

mastercheeze said:
yah, I can't wait for San Andreas.....I just got VC working at 2048x1536 or something absurd like that, with draw distance set to max...its beautiful, no AA needed and I can see downtown from almost anywhere on the map....

I also downloaded the vice city ultimate mod, since I'm at 99% and don't feel llike going through the whole map searching for that last freakin package...it has 40 new cars, two different supras (the turbo supra goes from 0 to ludicrous speed in 2.5 seconds, its seriously the fastest vehicle in the whole game), 2 different lambos, an F40, a nissan gtr car, what looks like a toyota LMP, and so on...pretty entertaining. At least, till SA gets here.
I've been wantint o play it so bad. But I lost my install disk :( /me crys....

mr.fishie said:
Not as long as sony is chucking money at them.

San Andreas was the last GTA game to be covered by the "PS2 exclusivity" contract.

And given that the next GTA game will appear on next-generation hardware (excluding the PSP version), I think it's safe to say the series will be getting a facelift.

mr.fishie said:

Yeah, that is one of my only complaints about this game. The PC version should hopefully be alot better.

Back