GTA IV 1.01 Patch?

I assume its the patch to fix the freezing issues on the game. I wonder if xbox360 is getting a patch today too? How big is the patch?

Hmmmm. I wonder if this works. If so, I'm not opposed to taking my 360 version back for the one I wanted in the first place.

http://ps3.qj.net/Grand-Theft-Auto-4-PS3-patch-to-fix-freezing-issues-released/pg/49/aid/119684

Freezing and online connection.

Apparently the patch is already out
UpdateGTAIV.jpg

:D

Fixed things for a couple of people... apparently causing new problems for others. Take your time Rockstar and get this shit right.

well i haven't had any problems with my PS3 and GTA-IV so i think i will skip the patch.

I don't have anymore loading issues. It stopped the stuck loading screen before the patch though, so I'm not sure if this patch is going to do anything or break anything yet. I might just keep it installed in case I want to play multiplayer.

...i'm pretty sure that was the whole point of this thread.

Oh, my bad.

I was playing earlier today and i didnt see anything about a patch. Then I saw this thread and posted.

Re-edited because I went to play again and saw the patch.

Sorry

Oh, my bad.

I was playing earlier today and i didnt see anything about a patch. Then I saw this thread and posted.

Re-edited because I went to play again and saw the patch.

Sorry

no worries, just pointing it out :p

Mac[X-D];1032468033 said:
well i haven't had any problems with my PS3 and GTA-IV so i think i will skip the patch.

If you play online I don't think you can skip it.

I still haven't gone online yet. Waiting until I beat the SP at least once.

What problems are people having with this update ?

I haven't had any issues with GTA4, so I'll also wait to patch just in case.

yup fixed the loading issue for me too. yippeee. I never really have had a lockup issue other than that since the first day of playing. So im happy.

I updated even though I wasn't having any problems, since it kept asking me to during the game.

Mac[X-D];1032468033 said:

Same here brother....60G PS3, not a problem

I didn't have any problems, and went ahead and downloaded the patch.... still not having any problems :)

Back