GRAW Demo: hold breath?

CastorTroy

n00b
What button do you press to hold your breath in the PC demo? I have looked everywhere and I cant find it.

You press the uninstall button.

No seriously... I can't find it either.

lol wtf? you can't even aim that sniper without it.

i think the reason they made the performance so shitty on the PC version is so that people buy the xbox 360 version which looks and plays silky smooth

Zinn said:
lol wtf? you can't even aim that sniper without it.

i think the reason they made the performance so shitty on the PC version is so that people buy the xbox 360 version which looks and plays silky smooth

The PC version is an entirely different game engine from the 360 one. The only thing they have in common is the map layout, somewhat, and the story. Everything else was created from the ground up.

The PC version of the sniper gun is pretty damn simplistic, I havn't played the 360 version so I can't compare. As far as I can tell the PC version is just point and kill, the target reticle doesn't sway at all.

Cabezone said:
The PC version of the sniper gun is pretty damn simplistic, I havn't played the 360 version so I can't compare. As far as I can tell the PC version is just point and kill, the target reticle doesn't sway at all.

Even in the prone position the sniper rifle is swaying like the guy is having a seizure. Im lucky if I can hit the car an enemy is hiding behind with the sniper rifle because the sway is so bad. Maybe the demo has more rifle sway than there should be and the full version isn't as bad.

CastorTroy said:
What button do you press to hold your breath in the PC demo? I have looked everywhere and I cant find it.

You press the botton with the half moon on top of ur keyboard.

CastorTroy said:
Even in the prone position the sniper rifle is swaying like the guy is having a seizure. Im lucky if I can hit the car an enemy is hiding behind with the sniper rifle because the sway is so bad. Maybe the demo has more rifle sway than there should be and the full version isn't as bad.

I've only played the demo, could it be that you're running a lot before aiming? I didn't notice any sway when I tried out the sniper rifle. I'll check again tonight out of curiousity.

Cabezone said:
I've only played the demo, could it be that you're running a lot before aiming? I didn't notice any sway when I tried out the sniper rifle. I'll check again tonight out of curiousity.

I would wager that's exactly what he's doing.

No I have tried aiming right after dropping down from the chopper without moving and the aiming is still all over the place. I know the heart rate meter should determine the amount of sway when aiming, but I can't aim even when I am prone and havn't moved.

Control issues maybe. Have you tried adjusting moiuse sensitivity in game. I would buy the game if control just plain didn't suck, on the tactical screen using my G5 I've got to adjust the dpi properties on my mouse to the lowest settings so I can select and give orders. It just makes the game unfun.

Back