gpu question

Legion-

Weaksauce
I'm looking to buy a new gpu. Was looking at gtx 680. Was wondering should i hold out for the asus 7970 matrix?

And are they gonna release the asus mars III?

I'm looking to buy a new gpu. Was looking at gtx 680. Was wondering should i hold out for the asus 7970 matrix?

And are they gonna release the asus mars III?

i would just get a 680 MSI lightning.

If money is not a problem, you might as well get a GTX690

^^ why not go for 2 690's!

Btw OP, can you give more details please, such as resolution you are going to using/playing games at? Might help you get better value advice!

my suggestion for the MSI gtx 680 lightning still stands just double it.

the performance will be solid at 5760x1080

If money isn't a problem you could always get the 4gb version of the gtx 680 plenty of frame buffer for a high resolution

Sure, gonna be using 3 of these monitors:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001553

Was thinking of 2 690's. But really prefer non reference designs though. Any 690's coming out with non reference design?

Never. All 690 are reference designs by nvidia. But I don't think you can do better than the reference design, the cooler is a monster.

There were rumors of Asus making their own dual GTX680 and 670 but I don't think they'll make them.

Never. All 690 are reference designs by nvidia. But I don't think you can do better than the reference design, the cooler is a monster.

There were rumors of Asus making their own dual GTX680 and 670 but I don't think they'll make them.

I would of loved to have two of the asus mars 3 card's. If they ever produced them.

Back