GoPro Hero 4 Black with extras

Recipe7

Limp Gawd
I'm selling my slightly used GoPro Hero 4 Black. I purchased it last May from GoPro.com for my trip to Hawaii and have not used it since. It is in mint condition. It has always been used in the blackout housing which is included in this sale so there are virtually no imperfections on the camera.

The original box and all contents and manuals are included in this sale, as you can see in the pictures. I am throwing in some extra goodies which will allow you to use the GoPro right away:

- Extra GoPro battery (official battery). At least 2 batteries are a must for long trips.
- 64gb memory card from Sandisk. It has high read and write speeds, worked great when I recorded 4k 30fps videos.
- Blackout housing for a more sleek look.

I doubt you will find a used GoPro which has all the original contents plus bonuses at this price. It's like you are practically buying a new one.

Breakdown on the price when purchased from GoPro.com:
GoPro Hero 4 Black: $499.99
GoPro Hero 4 Battery: $19.99
GoPro Blackout Housing: $49.99
Sandisk 64gb Memory Card: $69.99
Total Price New: $639.96
PLUS CA TAX: $697.55

I am selling my GoPro + extras for $360 shipped. Discount for local (Santa Clarita 91350 or Ventura 93003)

Let me know if you have any questions. However, this is a straightforward sale. LIKE NEW WITH EXTRAS!

Last edited:
Bump for you, because I ended up with a spare LCD back for one one of these.
You just buy it from me to improve your bundle :)

I know I tried..........and it was gonna be rock bottom price, $19.99 shipped.........act now :)

Back