Google Voice releases Do Not Disturb

Rofl-Mic-Lofl

For Whom The Bell Trolls
Google Voice now makes it easier to ignore people. Hooray, Google Voice can send calls straight to voicemail. I only wish it was possible to activate it based on certain phone numbers ;)
This setting can be toggled on or off from the Settings menu or by calling your Google Voice number. And starting this week, you can set a timer so that it only remains active for a set period of time.

I may start using my Google voice more soon and this will be very helpful.

I wish I had Google Voice. It sounds like its better than skype... And I've been paying for skype.

Google Voice now makes it easier to ignore people. Hooray, Google Voice can send calls straight to voicemail. I only wish it was possible to activate it based on certain phone numbers ;)

Seems as if you can...

Google Voice Help said:
If you want to stop getting unwanted calls, you can choose to send the caller directly to voicemail, treat all calls from a particular number as spam, or block the caller.

http://www.google.com/support/voice/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=115089&ctx=tip

Yep, that's a day one feature, if I recall, and the reason why I give out my GV number as opposed to my cell's number.

I've found it's easier to end any relationship by cutting off all contact without any explanation whatsoever, and Google Voice allows me to do just that. Thanks, Google!

Been a feature of my Android 1.5 device since day one :)

I love this Android, feature..

Is GV still sending out invites? I signed up originally and again about a month ago and haven't heard anything.

I use ooma with the premiere and you I love that feature you can send specifc #'s straight to vm lol, flag blacklisted callers and do the same (that pesky american express marketing for example).

i love the fact that you can have separate voicemail messages for each group of people who call you.

Back