Good video capture

Proxy

Pumpkin Ghost
Can anyone recommend something for recording game play, and streaming that doesn't cap frame rates? I've been using FRAPS for the longest time, but I'm just sick of my FPS getting cut every time I hit record. I am quite sensitive to input lag so something with low over head would be really nice.

Do you mean want something that will have output at higher than 60fps or are you just referring to performance impact?

Have you tried Shadowplay via Geforce Experience (assuming your sig is up to date)?

I'm mainly talking about performance impact when recording. My sig is up to date so I will check out shadow play. Some one recommended an Avermedia capture card. I'll check out both and see what looks better.

I'm mainly talking about performance impact when recording. My sig is up to date so I will check out shadow play. Some one recommended an Avermedia capture card. I'll check out both and see what looks better.

I just bought one of those, Gonna use it soon :D

bfDzFgi.jpg

OBS can capture and encode via QuickSync, so can Action!, and the performance impact is basically nonexistent. Shadowplay is good as well if your card supports it.

Back