Good time to pick up a 1080Ti?

So I've finally build it.
I'll play with overclocking a bit today, but even at stock I'm pretty impressed. Only two negatives I could find so far are that the shroud on the GPU bends way too easily, managed to bend it just by pushing it into the slot, had to take it out and straighten it again otherwise fans wouldn't spin and the MB VRM's go up to 100C when running Prime95 with AVX. Granted that's with multi core turbo, it's possible it's pushing needlessly much voltage (~1.264 according to CPU-Z). I'll have to look into that.

YyM7IpE.jpg

Agbz3gz.jpg

So I've finally build it.
I'll play with overclocking a bit today, but even at stock I'm pretty impressed. Only two negatives I could find so far are that the shroud on the GPU bends way too easily, managed to bend it just by pushing it into the slot, had to take it out and straighten it again otherwise fans wouldn't spin and the MB VRM's go up to 100C when running Prime95 with AVX. Granted that's with multi core turbo, it's possible it's pushing needlessly much voltage (~1.264 according to CPU-Z). I'll have to look into that.

YyM7IpE.jpg

Agbz3gz.jpg

Although I prefer AMD in my builds through and through, I still think this is a beautiful sight to behold. :)

Awesome. Congrats and welcome to the 1080Ti fold, I just got my AORUS last night from Massdrop and its a gorgeous piece of machinery.

Back