good time to get ipod touch?

antok86

[H]F Junkie
i have heard rumors that the 8gb will be discontinued due to the release of the 32gb and the 16gb will the lower model. and possibly price drops? is there any truth to this. should i just wait to see. i want to get one within 2-3 weeks

i hope so.

on ebay, 4gb iphones cost as much as 8gb new (not comparing it being "unlocked")

I''ll go ahead and buy a 16gb off ebay you can get them for like $300. Like I did ^_^

Sold my 16GB touch today on Craigslist for $300. :)
I dunno about buying one right now, but if you have a 16GB and don't plan on keeping it, I would sell is ASAP before the price drops, or you will loose big time on it.

so looks like 16gb is the way to go if the price is right

BOOK: do you know how warranty works reguarding buying off of ebay? do you still get the 1 year warranty if the product is still sealed?

BOOK: do you know how warranty works reguarding buying off of ebay? do you still get the 1 year warranty if the product is still sealed?

Only if you have an invoice with proof of purchase.

so looks like 16gb is the way to go if the price is right

it goes off the ORIGINAL date of purchase and if you can't prove when it was purchsed, then it reverts to the mfg date of the device and starts from there

I''ll go ahead and buy a 16gb off ebay you can get them for like $300. Like I did ^_^

ok...i thought it goes when you register the product to apple. i plan to get applecare if i do get one which i plan to get off ebay for sure.

Back