Good fingertip mouse

Parsley

n00b
I've been looking at the Razer Copperhead, but I found out it has durability problems and that it supports usb 1.1.

What fingertip mouse would you reccommend? Would the G500 be considered a fingertip mouse?

I'm using the G9 and it's great, the size of the precision grip is perfect for fingertip use. G500 looks good too.

my hands must be very large because i always "fingertip" the mice i use. i have NEVER been able to rest my hand on top of a mouse and use it comfortably...

sometimes the back of the mouse might touch the top part of my hand where my palm connects with my fingers but even then i still consider myself fingertipping the mouse...

are fingertip mice even smaller?

Would the G500 be considered a fingertip mouse?

No, the G500/MX518 design is a full-hand type mouse unless you have some truly massive paws. G9 is fingertip with the precision grip and a full-hand grip with the id grip.

No, the G500/MX518 design is a full-hand type mouse unless you have some truly massive paws. G9 is fingertip with the precision grip and a full-hand grip with the id grip.

Yeah I thought that about the G500 as well, but the position of the laser is at the fingertip, yet it feels like you need to grasp it with your palm.

As for the G9, I don't really prefer mice like those as it feels like I'm holding a shoe the whole time.

I've never full-handed any mouse. I don't like holding my arm up for hours. It might be the way my armrest is located in relation to the mouse though. I leave my elbow on the rest and fingertip

i do the claw grip on all of my mice, but it's doublegood with a symmetrical mouse.

I use the DeathAdder and love it. For whatever reason, I can't stand most mice from other brands.. every Logitech mouse I've tried has just felt ridiculous to me. I guess I'm not sure how you guys define "fingertip mouse", but I think I'd call the DeathAdder one... I mean, I move it around with my fingertips, and not the palm of my hand.

I think I will be replacing this with a Razer Lachesis at some point though... I don't need the extra DPI, but I like the Phantom White color better than this stale old blue. :p

Hmm, is it possible to turn the blue light off (on the logo) of the Razer Abyssus?

I'm guessing I'll go for a Razer mouse as the Logitech mice do indeed feel different to say the least but the most of my worries is this http://jdc.parodius.com/logitech/ . I'm sensitive to that whine noise and remember the days when I had to switch off my CRT every time before going to bed.

Yea, I've always "finger-tipped" MX518, G5's... etc... now I'm on a G500 and love it..

Back