Good Deals for DVD-R

Justintoxicated

[H]F Junkie
Hey guys, I'm looking around to buy a DVDR,

My Parents came up with this really cool idea that if I buy one and install it for them they will by me the same one for free. The catch is that it needs to be a good deal, and I'm not exactly sure what a good deal is. I have been out of the loop for sometime!

Links much appreciated.

Thanks,
JI

Go to Newegg.com and find the LiteOn 851S.

Add it to your shopping cart.

Change quantity to 2.

Enjoy.

The LiteOn drives are the best on the market (with the exception of Plextor) and they offer the highest burning speeds for regular CDs as well.

1)Money to spend,have you (best Yoda voice :p)? Then must get you a Plextor PX-712 for 190$. There is a review of this drive up at CDRLabs

2)On a budget you be, suggest I NEC 2510A for 87$. Does double-layer +R discs too, all for the low,low price of 87$.

I'll second what TechHead said. The Plextors the best you can get, the NEC's are the finest for the price. I use the NEC 2500 and it's a fantastic drive.

Like I said, free is free, as long as it is under 100, and we only want the best for my family and I,,,,,,,, that is the best I can get for $100 lol

I know plextors are best, but I have never been able to justify the price they put on shit...I remember when no1 even knew what plextor was....

don't be jeaolous I have gone through hell the past few weeks, months fuck, the last year....

Being kicked out of [H]military because they hate when I talk about computers, Graduation was fun then.... laid off, lost long term relationship....Not bragging I get this for free at all...

Right now I could give a shit less..... Thaks for the help, I'm suprised anyone even found this post so nested in the forums.

thumbsup.gif

Justintoxicated said:
Like I said, free is free, as long as it is under 100, and we only want the best for my family and I,,,,,,,, that is the best I can get for $100 lol

I know plextors are best, but I have never been able to justify the price they put on shit...I remember when no1 even knew what plextor was....

don't be jeaolous I have gone through hell the past few weeks, months fuck, the last year....

Being kicked out of [H]military because they hate when I talk about computers, Graduation was fun then.... laid off, lost long term relationship....Not bragging I get this for free at all...

Right now I could give a shit less..... Thaks for the help, I'm suprised anyone even found this post so nested in the forums.

thumbsup.gif

Just ordered 2 NEC 2510A's one in black and one in sliver...dman things are easy these days, I might not even have to paint...........................

Justintoxicated said:

thumbsup.gif

No worries, glad we could help.Just post here for all your computer-related needs, SOMEONE will try to help you out to the best of their abilities.

Back