Good Deal Now Better: $229 for Sapphire 9800 Pro @ Newegg

Its officially at a new lower price bracket too. Why buy a 9700pro for $200 when just a few more dollars gets you this one instead. Probably the best stop gap card to buy before pci-x cards debut...

The price dropped $10 over the course of a day...I'm very tempted to buy one, but do you think the price will drop a bit more? I know the r420's are going to be out in the somewhat near future. I want this card but I don't want to see it at $150 a month from now, heh.

Considering that 9700Pros are still selling for $200 I think the lowest price you'll see on this card in the next six months is $210.

They are out... damn

I hope they get some get some more stock of it...

Retail for $239 at newegg, they had stock (retail) just an hour ago its out again. ETA tommorow.

allstarshop has the sapphiretech 9800 pro atlantis for $235, dunno if thats right though, or what the difference is.

Suck! Looks like newegg removed the retail product?
OEM still OOS.

Guess I order from allstarshop then. Damn.

if they went out of stock that quick it makes me wonder how they could have given 99 per customer :rolleyes:

mwave has the built by ati oem version of the card at $239 now, not sure if it's the same as the sapphire card or better/worse.

Back