Good CRT flat screen?

SVTLightning

Limp Gawd
OK, I need a little help here. I'm looking for a really good Flat screen CRT at least 19" with a low dot pitch. So far I have this in mind:

http://tinyurl.com/329k2

The best I can find so far. (plus anandtech seems to like it) It's .20 dot pitch for ~ $200 shipped. Any other suggestions? I don't want to spend to much but I would like a good gaming monitor (the Envision 1770 17" .28 pitch isn't really cutting it) The bigger the better but try to keep the price reasonable. THANKS!

SVT

EDIT: I've been reading up on this monitor and it looks like people are saying it's a flat screen over a curved display to make it look like a flat screen. Does anyone know if this is right? I want a true flat screen if I'm gonna shell out the dough. TIA

try find something that use FD Trinitron or Diamondtron, most of them are true flat.
I would rather go for a Mitsu/Eizo/Viewsonic or a Sony (only CRT brands that i trust)

I personnally got a Viewsonic E90fb and it work pretty well for me, I like it and if I had to purchase another one I would do the same choice. The price here in Canada is 299$.

Well, I went with the 955df and it's awesome. For $179 at Best Buy you can't beat it. Man what a difference a monitor makes.

Back