gmail is outa here......

Walla works just as well as Gmail, but you don't get the "prestige" of having a Walla account like you do with Gmail, just because it's not released to the public yet (although it may as well be, theres more invites floating around than there are people that still need it)

Grizzy said:
Walla works just as well as Gmail, but you don't get the "prestige" of having a Walla account like you do with Gmail, just because it's not released to the public yet (although it may as well be, theres more invites floating around than there are people that still need it)

I think theres more to it than that. Personally, I've never even heard of Walla. So I'd have to wonder if any account I signed up for with them would actually stick around. Google is obviously in it for the long-run, but some no-name company... who knows?

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=807352
my posting of gawab.com - has two choices - 1001 mb web based or 15mb pop/stmp based accounts, both free. Used them for my spam account - not bad - comparible to yahoo's free account with more space.
again not as "cool" as Gmail.
Dunno if it is as good/better/worse than Walla

Back