Global Agenda

Irishllama

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone play?

I started back when the game first came out, and myself and a few friends have been messing around in it recently. It's F2P for anyone looking to get into it. There are options to buy it/buy an XP boost.

I haven't heard of this, but I'm a few levels into Combat Arms, and while I really enjoy the game, the imbalance ruins it for me.

Can't stand being pitted up against someone who has a gun which is a million times better than mine.

not to mention the hackers lol

Does this game have issues like the above?

Got this for like 5 bucks on a steam sale a while ago

very fun game.. esp for free!

I've been playing for a while now...as stated before, very fun for free... :D

Tried it a few months ago, never made it out of the training missons before getting bored. Tried a couple times again,because I want to like the game, but it just doesn't seem to work for me unfortunatly, maybe in a group?

Tried it a few months ago, never made it out of the training missons before getting bored. Tried a couple times again,because I want to like the game, but it just doesn't seem to work for me unfortunatly, maybe in a group?
QTF

As much of an FPS action game this game trys to betray, it's hear is with MMO.

Sadly it is just too boring and uninteresting to hold my attention.

I do have GA, but haven't been in there for a long while. Lvl 30 sumthing or somesuch.

I tried getting into this game, but I never could. My brother still plays and has multiple level 50s though.

I played it for a bit before it went free to play but never really got into it. May hop back in and try it again to see what's changed since then...

Back